Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tom Hanks Admiration

"Life is like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get."

Tonight I watched Forrest Gump,
and I cried.
Not like the floodgates opened or anything,
but scattered tears here and there...

Have you ever seen this movie?

After watching it, I realized how amazing Tom Hanks truly is.
As an actor he embodies any character that comes his way,
and takes a real life to them;
something not every actor can accomplish.

These are some of my favorite movies
that he has done...

You've Got Mail.
The Terminal.

Turner and Hooch.

Among many others... :)

What's your favorite movie that
he has done?

5 comments:

  1. I love the terminal! Its such a sweet movie and is wonderfully directed. And of course Tom Hanks is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down- sleepless in seattle. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely have to say You've Got Mail and Big. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, i just watched this too! it was on tv late one night... and i thought the same exact thing about tom hanks. he is absolutely amazing. he doesn't overdo anything, he's just simply FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Big the other day and I remembered how great he is too. I love you've got mail :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin