Friday, March 5, 2010

This Week Unfolded


CAUTION: The photo representing this post
has no relation to the subject of it.

This is my smokin' hot mamacita.

Gosh she was lovely. *jealous*

But anyways! Today I woke up,
right foot, left foot, jiggidy jig,
went downstairs checked my sister's blog
(if you haven't looked at it, you're missing out... :D)

LALALALALALALALALALALA


Then later in the day I tried to give blood...
Key word: tried.
Yeah I was a little nervous and my pulse was too high.
sigh...
It was so frustrating.


And then,
tomorrow I'm going to Austin with my daddy
so things should be better. :)

I just got finished registering for a

French and a World History AP exam.
I'll be taking it in a few months.

*crosses fingers*

Let's hope I do well!

Have a fantastic Friday you guys...

2 comments:

  1. Ah, good luck on your French and World History AP exam! That picture of your Mother is lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog and I have to say that it's very sweet. Btw, your mom looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin