Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Gist of It All

Yea, I certainly hope you can read this... hehe.
Let me explain with a bit more detail:


On the bus I sat next to one of my good friends who wondered why I was late to school the other day and asked me if I got was dancing again and had to get a wrap for my foot like last time and wondered if I was listening to "Knocks You Down" again.

-sigh- They'll never let me live that down.

Then in Chemistry I had to take a test on "STOICHIOMETRY".
Ew, what a name.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.


Then when fourth period came I did stop motion animation on skittles.
I ate probably more than I arranged but it was out of
STRESS!
Uh huh, you heard me right.

My partner was driving me INSANE!
She's one of those people that laugh at the worst moments,
and pokes you constantly,
and and and... is just plain annoying.

When I got home I ate left-over Chinese food,
which cheered me up 'cause as you all know,
I LOVE Chinese food!

That was pretty much it... I think.
Wow, I love it how all this stuff happens
and then at the end of the day I can't remember half of it. :P
Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

PS: Sorry about all the all CAPS words- it's just one of those days.
Gives it extra dramatic emphasis ya know?


I leave you with one more thing:
"RA, RA, Ah-haha, ROMA, ROMAMAH, GAGA OH LALA"
for pretty much no reason at all.
hehehhehehehehhee.


-Jessica Leigh La Lou

Oh one last thing! Look at this hilarious post about the kitty Rosita! :D

3 comments:

  1. i remember stoichiometry!! ahh that was so confusing.

    yay for chinese food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, skittles, yum! I really want me some of those right about now.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin