Monday, August 31, 2009

Greek is Back!

It's back, it's back, it's back, it's back, it's back, it's back, it's back!



The T.V. show Greek is back! YAY! It's such a cool show!! And this season feels like it's even more twisted than last season. Is that possible? haha. Anyways, you can watch it on ABC Family at 8:00 (central time) if you are interested. Enjoy! It's really great. :)
PS: Any T.V. shows YOU have been liking lately?
These photos were found on google search to see where click here!

8 comments:

  1. I love Greek!! I think Cappie is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch much of the tellie, but I have watched Greek once. It was funny and enjoyable so I can see why you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, love that show! Al though I live in Sweden I follow it online (thank you, Lord)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of Project Runway and Rachel Zoe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shows i love love....sex and the city and gilmore girls, and always get super excited about re-runs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually watched Greek before. I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. I love love love that show. Cappie is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin