Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fort Worth Trip

We went on a trip to Fort Worth for the last 3 days. It was fun! Fort Worth is supposed to be one of the museum capitals of the South West... so we took advantage of that idea and saw soooo many museums that my feet were aching by the end of each day. I have a rule of thumb for museums: if the gift shops good, so is the museum. This philosophy hasn't failed yet, I hope it never will!! Here's some of my favorite pics from the trip...

Some very pretty birds at the Fort Woth Zoo


Angels on a building.. what's not to love? :)


Not sure what City Streets is.. but I thought it looked cool from the outside..

This buildings made entirely from granite. (Wow). I suggested that we chip off some and take it home for our counter tops.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin