Friday, August 28, 2009

Somebody to Love

I saw Ella Enchanted again this weekend! I like this movie, especially Anne Hathaway (Ella) and Hugh Dancy (Char). They really make the movie... I just don't like how different it is from the book. In the book Ella only responded to direct orders, but in the movie, anytime someone said "dance" or "sing" she had to do it. There was something kind of magical about the book. It's really amazing for any age! I've always loved it. The author is Gail Carson Levine in case you want to look it up!




Here's one of the best parts of the movie, when Ella sings Somebody to Love by Queen!


1 comment:

  1. I love that song! I agree with you.. the book is better than the movie but they both have good things about them. This is one of my favorite scenes! :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin