Saturday, February 13, 2010

I AM WOMAN!

Sorry that I've been so out of blogging lately...
This entire week pretty much has been revolved around
DEBATE!
Yep. It was my last tournament of the season... I'm a little sad.
I actually enjoy going debating against people from schools all over Texas.
People think debate is boring.
And you know sometimes when you have to research
a topic so much, it does get a little of that.
But then again you get to learn about stuff you've hardly touched on in your regular classes. And when you get up to debate against your opponents. It is soooo empowering! You have no idea. I feel really strong, STRONG, I am invincible, INVINCIBLE,
I AM WOMAN!


haha no that last part didn't come from just anywhere...
it came from this song!

if any of you ladies are ever having a rough day, I usually end up reciting these lyrics in my head. It kinda helps! hehe.

Sorry 'bout not posting lately... I sorry...

You know I LOVE YOU!

xx, Jessica

I AM WOMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin