Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Late Valentine's Day!


That Thing Called Love
by Manaia

Ashes to Ashes - that thing called love

It is a trial sent from above

But to succeed, you must have trust

In the one you love - Dust to Dust

Fire and Water - opposites attract

Each fill in the gaps the other one lacked

And when it seems, not all is well

Love will get them through - Heaven and Hell

Heart and Mind - mine are yours still

For cupid will choose anywhere, at will

Love's arrow flew, my heart you stole

Now I am yours - Body and Soul

And All My Love - words can't describe

The love I have for you inside

Whatever happens we'll make it through

And I'll forever be - For You.







Some of my favorite tunes and scenes from good movies

in honor of Valentine's Day...

I may have celebrated single, but if you have love in your life

then everyday should be Valentine's Day! :D

2 comments:

  1. Uh-mazing music! Happy belated V-day lil g ;).

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was seeing 10 Things I Hate About You a few days ago and had that song in my head for about a week. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin