Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Award + Etsy Favorites of the Week

Ahhh the joys of Etsy! I find myself in awe at all the amazing things this site has in store! These are some of my favorites for the week...


(Click on the image to be taken to the shop)





















Also
GUESS WHAT?!
I got a blog award from Mariella!
I am so excited! Thank you so much! :)
I shall pass this award onto 7 people's blogs that I LOVE:

Jen Rem


Enjoy it! You guys deserve it!
As for now I'm off to BORDERS to sit in my favorite spot by the window and read some good books... a pretty good Sunday afternoon if I do say so myself.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you liked your award. ♥

    PS: Take me with you to Borders. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that walrus mug. Seriously, so cute. Think I might get me one of those bad boys.
    Secondly, thank-you a million for the award. You are such a sweet darling and I'm so lucky to call you a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all off the photos! Congrats on the award!
    GAH! How much I'd pay to be at Borders right now...


    toshima-sushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, enjoy Borders, they closed down over here :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the journals! And congrats on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! Love these images- they are so adorable!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soo flattered! Thank you oh so very much! :D


    blanche-neve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin