Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Morning of Excitement


Hello fellow bloggers!
It's been a while since I've elaborated about what I've been doing lately so I figured I'd give it a try. Before we start off let me tell you that it takes real skill to get your hair to stick up this way when you wake up.. skill.
Man I need to take a shower.. which is what I will be doing after I finish with this post. Let me tell you about my morning! So far it's been pretty EXCITING! :)
I finally got off for Christmas vacation as of yesterday at 4:00 PM. Thank goodness gracious goshness. And I really wanted to sleep in and enjoy my 2 weeks off from school.
I'm sleeping pretty well when at 8:00 AM I hear people opening doors upstairs: great they're already waking up. No biggie I'll just go back to sleep. But THEN I hear "doo doo doo daa daa doo doo you know the day destroys the night, the night divides the day, try to run try to hide BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!" And let me tell you, this was not a quite playing of the Doors, this was blasting. So after my sister Callie throws my kitty Rosita at me, and my sister Kaitlyn gives me chocolate chip pumpkin bread (which was pretty delicious if I do say so myself), I was then officially awake! haha. What a morning.
So that's how my morning was. Just thought I'd share.
Have a great weekend!

PS: There's officially 6 day till Christmas..yaahooo!! I need to get working on presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin