Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweaty School Spirit

Hi everybody! A few days ago I stayed after school until about 7:30. This has to be the latest I've stayed in a loooonnnnggg time... but it was well worth it! Well most of the time anyways... What happened was a bunch of clubs and organizations from my school marched around the neighborhood surrounding the school. It was really fun in the beginning because I got to spend lots of time with my friends, but after we went outside and lined up- it started getting hot. It wasn't sunny mind you! Nope-it was the typical Texas humid weather. And by the end everybody was covered with sweat and my hair was extremely frizzy. Haha. Not a pretty picture! But I did get to take lots of pictures and spend time with a couple of good friends. The three photos below are from this interesting event.




I hope everybody has a great weekend! Any fun plans?

Listening to: Poppin' Champagne by All Time Low
(for about the millionth time..hehe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin