Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Little Agenda

This is my agenda which I record all this year's information... homework, meetings, movie dates, show times- pretty much anything you can think of! And I also doodle.. probably way too much but here is one of my "amazing" drawings (underneath the agenda):


And this is some of those magnificent doodles which I tried selling by tacking them up on our bulletin board. Needless to say I didn't make much profit. haha. :)

PS: I collaged the cover of my agenda because I didn't like the way it looked! Do you like the way it turned out?

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Of course I influenced you... You make me proud lil sis.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep telling yourself that sis...keep telling yourself that. haha. :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin