Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Inspirations of the Moment...

Such as...




I don't know if you guys have ever seen MTV's new show My Life as Liv...but I think I'm in love! I mean I'm not a big fan of MTV's usual shows, I personally wish they would go back to music videos... but whatever. I mean have you even attempted to watch Jersey Shore? Holy cow. That show is a disgrace to Americans...
But anyways this girl is so REAL! She's hilarious and doesn't care what people think of her. She's such an inspiration, I want to be more rebellious.
I'm thinking of painting my nails black! Ooh.. I'm a rebel! haha.
But in all seriousness, I do attend a high school in Texas and there are some girls that are as terrible as the "villians" of the reality show.
But not quite as many, I guess it's because I'm farther up north.
But the point of all rambling is to say...
if you haven't seen it yet go and watch it RIGHT NOW!
haha. not right now, but when you have time of course. :)

Then there's this song:

Holy guac, amazing song eh?

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Jersey Shore is horrid! Black nails? Rebel? Haha, let's do it! I do like My Life as Liv! Hahaha, love this post! Oh, and I'm oh, so sorry; I never thanked you for the award you gave me; hear it goes: Thank You very much! (to be said in some foreign accent)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin