Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shenanigans

Know how I have spent many weekends this year? Yesterday in particular?

At a debate tournament.

'cause I'm cool like that. haha.

I actually am starting to feel like I'm more apart of the team...
yay!

It was a pretty fun day apart from almost
punching and/or cussing a girl out...
no worries I didn't actually do it,
because I'm better than all her shenanigans.

Don't you just love that word?

SHENANIGANS!



Once I got home I ate half a banana and then promptly left to attend prom.
I didn't dress all that nicely or anything because I was volunteering with one of my good guy friends.
We had a pretty good time in the beginning
before the whole crowd came.

Then it was just rushing to serve people drinks.

Okay day all in all.


What I really want to do right now is go to Barnes & Noble
and sit in my favorite corner by the window
in that big comfy chair
and finish reading,
The Sky is Everywhere.

Want to accompany me? :)

1 comment:

  1. Reading in a good bookshop is the best. I love my local bookshop, I always get a cup of coffee and read books I can't afford to buy haha.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin