Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's Been Awhile

So it's a been a looooong time since I've reached out to the Blogger World. I've been busy, and posts always took up quite a bit of time to create, and I slacked for awhile. But I'm back again, and raring to go! :}

Guess what...I recently bought my very own Nikon camera:


Cool, right? Right.




My family is paying for Netflix now and with that I was able to watch Seasons 1-6 of the Office. Haha. My friend bought that bumper sticker above for me in New York because I have become such an avid fan.


I have begun doodling constantly in my classes. I try to use some of my teachers as prime models for my sketching, but generally they turn out looking a bit hmm...crazy? Especially in Physics class, my teacher has virtually no eyebrows, which makes him difficult to recreate.

I have a debate tournament coming up, so I must begin researching topics. I bought a Time Magazine, to keep me up to date on Libya/the national debt/elections, etc.


Anyways, I'm glad to be back... HELLO AGAIN INTERNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin