Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Bowling


Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I talked about what's been a happenin'! So here goes... Today I had a birthday party where we went out to eat and then went bowling. It was a lot of fun! I invited a couple of close friends and we ate and bowled our hearts out.
I am happy to say that I won both bowling games against my friends (not that it was a competition right right? ;). I'm just kidding! We weren't the best bowlers around.
Then later we also ate some delicious homemade cupcakes as you see above! Aren't they lovely? Thanks mommy for making them for me. Then tomorrow I have to work 7 hours at a debate tournament... I'm not too happy about that but I will support my team! Sigh.. but on a Saturday?
Well I hope you have a great weekend! Are you doing anything interesting?

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I haven't been bowling in forever, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bowling. we have a bowling alley and after 9pm they turn on the blacklights and we all bowl with linty clothing and super white teeth. it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin